Yesterday I
Met Viv and went to Raffles City
Read stupid kiddy books at MPH (the bread must be haunted!!)
Realised Mun was at Raffles Place instead of City Hall
Met Mun, Lizard, Su
Listened to Lizard wax lyrical about her fortune teller (and sound like a complete lunatic while at it!)
Ate at Subway
Went to Third Place for Mosh.06
Saw Veron!!! (omffffggggggg)
Watched punkrock/emo/hardcore/whatevercore bands play
Saw Ben play
Talked to Ben
Got his demo
Ran out of the room and sat outside with Viv while grossssss AVA played
Saw people I know (yes this is rare)
Watched Spanish Fly play
Sat on the countertop at the mini cafe and watched Crossbred
Took a taxi back with Viv
I HAD SO MUCH FUN AND IT WAS GREAT TO SEE SU MUN LIZARD AND VIV!!!
Whoo I love you guys! :D:D:D
[and Lizzzard you are super loony, I hope your 'lucky numbers' really are lucky, REMEMBER ME!! if you strike lucky! x) ]
hehhehheh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment